Apex forms are great for low volume data entry but when there are larger data volumes to load, Apex's best solution is a CSV file load and users often spend hours each day entering data and, at times, have to perform mass loads or mass updates. Well, the 1990's called and they'd like their technology back.
This webinar will show how you can easily extend your Apex forms to an intelligent Excel spreadsheet platform that provides a full-user interface for creating and updating your data. Enter or update tens, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, or even more records quickly and easily. API Wizard is the only spreadsheet integration platform for Apex, allowing you to convert any Apex process into a fully functional Excel user interface for data entry and update. Unlike a CSV file load, the API Wizard Excel user interface allows you to load large data volumes and get real-time validation and messages right within Excel - this makes it a breeze to process data and review results. Thousands of users around the world use API Wizard to simplify their day-to-day and mass data entry.
Highlights of API Wizard for Apex:
1) Full Oracle security and authentication, even through your SSO solution
2) Real-time validation - users can quickly see and fix any errors right in Excel
3) User interface includes live reporting and list of values (LOVs) to make it a breeze to work with
4) Easily add additional business validations, automations, and transformations to improve accuracy and productivity
5) Installs in minutes
6) Can work with any Apex process
- How to better extend your Apex Forms
- How to use Excel to expedite data entry and updates
- How to convert any Apex process into a functional Excel user interface
#ApplicationExpress, #E-BusinessSuite, #CloudERP
@Rob Lepanto, Partner, Customer Support and Service, API Wizard
After you have registered on the RMOUG site, please go to this link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4379111135968057615?source=oatug to complete your registration for this event and get the email with information on how to join the webinar.
Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group (RMOUG) a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation in Colorado